Being perfect in every possible way is the definition of life in today’s world and to stay in the defined parameters can be a tedious affair as it can cause emotional discomfort or impaired self-confidence. If you are not in the shape according to the norms of the society, then the pressure of being perfect can take its toll on you. It is not an anomaly or a disease it is the structure of your body that formed over the period of time. The factors related to this issue may vary to great lengths but the main culprit is un-prescribed the medicines. To save you from all the stress and pain you are going through is a very facile surgery known as Gynaecomastia Surgery.
What is Gynaecomastia Surgery?
Gynaecomastia is a condition of over-developed or enlarged male mammae/ breast which can occur at any age due to hormonal imbalance (can be caused by un-administered drugs, genetics etc.).
Gynaecomastia Surgery or Male Breast Reduction Surgery is an effective response to this condition. This cosmetic surgery basically works for removing the fat or the glandular tissue in male’s chest area and resulting into contoured, flatter chest.
The different methodical approaches which the cosmetic surgeons take to remove the extra tissues are:
- 1. Liposuction Technique: This technique is only applied to the cases where the Gynaecomastia took place due to the increment of fatty tissue. For this method, a cannula and a thin hollow tube are inserted by making several small incisions. The cannula is moved back and forth to loosen the fat in that area so that it can be sucked out by vacuum suction easily.
- 2. Excision Technique: This technique is administered to a person when there is large deposition of glandular breast tissue or excess skin in the area. Excision made in this area also results in reducing of areola and repositioning of nipples giving a more natural look at the chest contour.
- 3. Combination of Liposuction & Excision Technique: This method is used when there is the need for both the methods or there is both fat and glandular breast tissue deposition.
Apart from this, there is various another way of liposuction that can be used.
Although the recovery after this surgery is very quick it also depends on the person’s body’s healing and immunity.
Apart from giving you a renewed self-confidence, there are many benefits of undergoing this procedure:
- 1. After this surgery, you will have a better-toned body shape and more masculine figure.
- 2. Many physical activities that used to be strenuous for you before will be easier to do.
- 3. It improves your overall body language and posture, getting rid of the hunch that you developed over the period of time.
After a successful surgery as you return back to your daily life there are few things you should keep in your mind as post-surgery precautionary measures:
- 1. Diet: There are no dietary restrictions and patients can resume their normal diet after the procedure.
- 2. Rest: Patients can resume light normal activities from the next day after the surgery
- 3. Compression Garment: After the surgery, compression garment is advised by the surgeon to be worn for 4 to 6 weeks regularly.
At Refine Aesthetic Clinic we follow the curated and the best techniques for the Gynaecomastia Surgery. Our best approach towards our patients is to make them feel safe, confident and protected when they are with us.
Our trusted procedure has led many people to undergo this procedure and get a renewed life with a renewed confidence.